HALLOWEEN ICE CREAM COOKIE RECIPE:
COOKIE VANILLA DOUGH:
Flour: 500 gr
Salt: 2 gr
Icing sugar: 120 gr
Almond flour: 60 gr
Butter: 230 gr
Eggs: 90 gr
TOTAL: 1002 gr
1. Mix all the powdered ingredients (flour, powdered sugar, almond flour, salt) and place in the mixer.
2. Add the cold butter, cut into cubes and mix until smooth.
3. Add the eggs and continue mixing at minimum speed until the dough is formed.
4. Wrap with film and put in the refrigerator to cool.
5. Once cold, cut 2 mm thick, cut the pieces and cook at 160°C for 15 minutes on a microperforated silicone sheet.
• To make the chocolate dough, replace 5% of the flour with 22/24 cocoa.
FOR THE DOUGH FIGURES:
1. Color the dough the desired color or buy it already colored and roll it out to 3 mm thick.
2. Cut the dough the same size that the cookies were cut.
3. Mark with the pumpkin-shaped cutter or any other.
4. Finally, stick the disk of dough on the already cooked and cold biscuit (one of the sides) and set aside until the ice cream is out of the mold.
BLACK EDITION ICE CREAM:
Chocolate Black Edition : 1,700g
Total: 4,200 g
1. Place the hot water in a jug and add the black edition powder.
2. Mix very well until it is smooth
3. Let it hydrate for about 15 minutes and butter
4. Place the ice cream in a bag and fill the molds.
5. Transfer to the chiller and then unmold.
Unmold the ice cream pieces and place them between two cookies, one of them decorated with the Halloween figure.
Optional: “Choose a donut-shaped silicone mold, that is, one that contains a free space in the center, this way we can add a fruity variegato or an Amoretta cream and fill it before closing the cookie with the other lid of dough”.